- Help you define the specific goals and objectives for your business or project.
- Strengthen the organizational, operational, and information infrastructure upon which long-term success depends.
- Improve performance and working relationships
The long-term success of any organization is heavily dependent upon the development and maintenance of a strong, capable and well-informed organizational and operational infrastructure. We focus on improving performance by strengthening the organizational, operational, and informational infrastructure of organizations in areas such as:
- Strategic Plans, Business Plans, and Action Programs;
- Organization Infrastructure Development and Improvement;
- Executive and management coaching, counseling and mentoring
- Leadership, Management, and Supervisory training
- Leadership of Change Management and Performance Improvement;
- Project Management, Business Process Improvement, and Reengineering; and,
- Management Systems and Controls.
We get results by selectively applying our leadership-management tools and activities developed over more than 25 years of broad-based experience.
Our management consulting experience includes major multi-national organizations, mid-sized and small companies, family owned businesses, non-profit organizations, Native American Tribal governments and casino operations, as well as, federal, state, and local governments.
Van C. Athanasakos has over 25 years experience as a senior level management consultant, business executive and academician. Van has improved client performance by strengthening the infrastructure, operations, skills, controls and information flow of an organization. He has held senior executive-level positions in private industry and with domestic and international consulting firms.